Ficha de Proyecto
Designation of the Project
Increase the company's capacity for internationalization
Reinforcing the competitiveness of SMEs
Region of Intervention
Warehouses of Groceries and Poultry Marvanejo, Lda.
Date of the conclusion
Total Eligible Cost
Financial support from the European Union
FEDER - € 61,663.50
Objectives, activities and expected results
With this investment project, Marvanejo Warehouses intend to expand to international markets and thus achieve an international market turnover of more than 35% of total sales volume in the post-project year. To this end it proposes to develop the following actions:
- Knowledge of foreign markets (Fairs / Exhibitions): participation with stand in Certame Internacional da Especialidade - Certame do Touro and Cavalo;
- International brand development and promotion (Promotional actions): through the rebranding of the own brand for expansion to external markets;
- Prospecting and presence in international markets (Prospecting and attracting new clients): conducting exploration trips to the target markets, as well as visiting the International Certames of Specialty, namely: the Conxemar Certame - Spain; Certame Global Seafood - Belgium; among others.
- International marketing: use of addwords services and positioning in social networks; design of marketing plans for the own brand Pata Negra.
- Introduction of new method of organization in commercial practices, or in external relations: hiring of qualified technician for the position of International Account Manager.
At the level of the expected results, and through the actions planned, and listed above, it is expected to achieve a sales increase of about 24% in the post-project year.